WLJC NewsOctober Newsletter 2014
Welcome to one of two of the busiest months of the year for this ministry. Twice a year were all in a big rush to get things ready for our Fall Revival & Telethon. Its like home coming for a church. So many of our friends gather in to lend a helping hand during this very busy time. There will be different singers and preachers each night. Everyone doing what they can to help. We thank God for so many true friends of this ministry. Another group of friends most of the time cannot come in person to help but they do their part on their knees by praying daily for us.
Then there's yet another group, their vision is seeing the ministry grow to reach more souls. They pray, they give and help us reach our goals. Some folks send their tithes here because its their church. This is great! Others give monthly and this helps so much! Some only at telethon time. Either way, however you choose to give is appreciated so much. We trust you will be praying extra time for us. We are working together for our Lord Jesus Christ.
Each of the following is the first verse of a book of the Bible. Name the book in each case.
1. The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
2. Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly.
3. There was a man in the Land of Uz.
4. The elder unto the well-beloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
5. The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
6. Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Malahaleel, Jared.
1. Please Pray for me and my family. We have a lot of sick and some of our loved ones are lost. I pray for Sister Margaret and all the workers every night. May God Bless you all. We watch WLJC every night. Alice
2. I love WLJC. I look forward to watching every night and I love the replay the next morning. I end my day with WLJC and start my day with WLJC. Thank God for people like all of you at WLJC. Anthony
3. We all love WLJC. We do a lot of praying day after day. Mostly silent prayer. We have been watching WLJC since back in the 1990s. Keep up the great work! Earl
4. Dear Margaret & Staff, You and your staff are a wonderful example for all of us. Thank you for the Word you read each night and the wonderful Word through song. God Bless! Elizabeth
In Memory Of
In memory of Virdus & Martha Jones from Elmer Jones
In memory of Johnnie Head from Dorothy Head
In memory of Gerald Rucker from Anita Rucker
In memory of Elmer Hyden from Georgia Hyden
In memory of Deola Day from David Day
In memory of Shirley Huff from Netta Francis
In memory of Donald Floyd from Susie Floyd
In memory of Roger Spitser from Bonnie Spitser
In memory of Woody May & Jonathan May from Jean May
In memory of Barcelona Davis from Reece Davis
In memory of Wilgus Bush from Nettie Bush
In memory of Henry Ratliff from Wilma Ratliff
In memory of Jacob Garner from Norma Frye
In memory of Sally Ridner from Robert Ridner
In memory of Keith Allan from Billy Allen
In memory of Trela Brown from Forest Brown
In memory of Delphia Hale from Juanita Hale
In memory of Dorothy Faley & Robert Townsend from Stella Townsend
4. 3 John
6. 1 Chronicles