WLJC NewsMarch Newsletter 2014
“Good Ole Windy March” we hear people say. Yes, that proves to be so, along with the kite flying winds we have the promise of less snow and springtime. Those little flowers will be peeping up out of the ground soon. Big red robins are already looking for the worms. Much enjoyment to look forward to. With better weather to enjoy we are very busy putting the final touches on for our spring revival and telethon. This is always a wonderful time for WLJC. We see and hear from many of our friends. We need extra prayers at this time. Will you be one to help pray for us? We praise God for you and all the love and support you’ve given to this great outreach. Someday when this life is over then we will be glad we lived for Jesus. In the eyes of our Father you are special.
Rivers, Brooks, Lakes, Seas:
1. What body of water was the first victim of the plague in Egypt?
2. What river did the Israelites cross when they entered Canaan?
3. What are the four rivers connected with the garden of Eden?
4. According to the Song of Solomon, what is so powerful that rivers cannot quench it?
5. Who lived by Kerith Brook?
6. Who proclaimed a fast at the river Ahava?
7. Who had a dream about cows standing by the river?
8. Who spoke of a river flowing with honey?
1. I listen to your program all the time, it is my church. I don’t get to church any more. I will be 82 this month, My husband died 2 years ago, he loved to listen to your program. It was his church too. Somerset, KY
2. WLJC has been such a blessing to me. I look forward to the evening program, the bible reading and singing. Altro, KY
3. I thank God for WLJC, it is a blessing we watch every night. I can feel God’s presence. I pray with you all. May God bless each of you. Thank God for every soul saved. Monticello, KY
4. I am enclosing a memorial gift in memory of my husband who went home to be with Jesus in 2011. We always enjoyed your program so much. When I was taking chemo and radiation for cancer, he called in and requested prayer for me. I appreciated that so much. All the prayers helped me to get through the treatments. Corbin, KY
• Josephine Brumley
• Bertha Mayse
• Dorothy Murrell
• TC Sizemore
• Dora Bush
• Anita Bowen
• Bert Barnett
• Bonnie Carter
• Shirley Shay
• Sherry Parke
• Lillian McIntosh
• Sudie Philpot
• Ray Noe
• Sarah Messer
• Silas Sparks
• Joe and Lillie Adams
1. The Nile (Exodus 7:7-15) 2. The Jordan (Joshua 1:1-2) 3. Gihon, Pison, Tigris, and Euphrates (Genesis 2:10-14) 4. Love (Song of Solomon 8:7) 5. Elijah (1 Kings 17:1-4) 6. Ezra (8:21) 7. The Pharaoh (Genesis 41:3) 8. Zophar (Job 20:17)