WLJC NewsJuly Newsletter 2014
The official vacation month is here! Regardless of your plans, whether you go to the mountains, beach or stay home the entire time, we need to be thanking God for the freedom we have in this country. Let’s pray it will never be taken from us. I trust you and your family will be blessed with good health and happiness to enjoy these quickly passing summer months. I always look forward to our family reunions. We do not get to see some members of the family very often so there’s much excitement in planning. Food always taste better while visiting with our family. These visits are always too short with some family leaving to get back home and to their jobs. Someday these reunions will have a new location. On the hills of glory we will have time to meet and greet forever. We all have loved ones there waiting for us. Make sure you have given your heart to the Lord so you will not miss the greatest reunion ever! The Lord loves you and many prayers have been sent up for you. Heaven is real and we will all soon be leaving here, make sure you have accepted the Lord and meet us there! Amen.
More Kings, Pharaohs, and other Rulers:
1. What king of Israel had a reputation as a fast and furious chariot driver?
2. What king did Esther marry?
3. What good king of Judah was murdered by two of his court officials?
4. What king of Israel made Elisha angry by not striking the ground enough with his arrows?
5. What king ran a beauty contest to pick a bride and wound up marrying a Jewish girl?
6. What king of Judah was stricken with leprosy?
7. What king of Judah showed mercy when he executed his father’s murderers but spared their families?
1. I want to say this program is such a blessing every night. I tell everyone how much I love it. God bless you! Prestonsburg, Ky.
2. I’m so thankful for WLJC as I’m not able to go to church. I like the Bible reading and the good singing. I need prayers for my health problems and pray for our nation and loved ones. I love you all and I pray for you all. Altro, Ky.
3. I am sending a gift of $50 to WLJC. We watch the station all the time. We enjoy the singing and preaching. It is a blessing to everyone. We enjoy watching the little children sing and talk. We enjoy Margaret and all the staff. Nancy, Ky.
4. I want to thank you for your prayer cloth, it was a great comfort to me while I was in the hospital. I have got stage 4 lung cancer. I watch WLJC every night and love it. Beattyville, Ky.
• Howard Carter
• Widge Herald
• Verna Alexander
• Lassie Lykins
• Carl Ingle
• Dalna Kincer
• Renae Cushman
• Opal Gillespie
• Cleta Bryant
• Lois Barnett
• Shane Holt
• Cassie & Oakie Shepherd
• Brenda & Bill Broughton
• Irvin & Brenda Updike
1. Jehu (2 Kings 9:20)
2. Ahasuerus, also known as Xerxes (Esther1:1)
3. Joash (2 Kings 12:20-21)
4. Jehoash (2 Kings 13:18-19)
5. Ahasuerus, or Xerxes (Esther 2:1-18)
6. Uzziah, also called Azariah (2 Kings 15:5)
7. Amaziah (2 Kings 14:5-6)