WLJC NewsNovember Newsletter 2014
This is Thanksgiving month! Its a great time of year to stop everything and give thanks for all you have been blessed with. Many, many times the Bible tells us to give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. When we give thanks to God it renews our faith and trust, also our spiritual strength is stronger. Here at WLJC ministries we are praising and giving thanks unto our Lord for the wonderful way He has blessed during the revival and telethon. Its so wonderful to have a heavenly Father who daily loads us with benefits. Souls have been saved, bodies healed and our needs met. Praise His name. He will always find people to work through to get the job done. We want to express our thanks and appreciations to you for being there and helping so much. Thank you for your prayers and gifts to meet the financial needs of this ministry! God is so good to each of us! Be Blessed!
The Biblical Greenhouse:
1. What plant sprang up miraculously to give shade to the prophet Jonah?
2. What kind of tree did the weary Elijah sit under?
3. What plant had such a bitter taste that it became a symbol for sorrow and disaster?
4. Which book mentions the rose of Sharon and the lily of the valley?
5. What mythical creature eats grass - according to the Book of Job?
6. What is the only book of the Bible to mention the apple tree?
7. What tree was a symbol of grace, elegance and uprightness?
1. Praise report: Since last month, a son and son-in-law were saved. I ask for continued prayers for my unsaved children and grandchildren. There is power in prayer. God bless you all at WLJC. Adina
2. Keep praying for me and my husband as we are sick and we watch WLJC every night, it is a blessing to us. I will keep praying for sister Margaret and all the workers. May God bless everyone. Alice
3. Enclosed is my gift to Hour of Harvest. I enjoy the gospel programs you have on WLJC. Mark
4. Thank you all for the prayers that you pray for everyone. I get such a blessing each night. WLJC is my church. Please pray for my lost loved ones. God bless each of you. Elizabeth
In Memory Of
In memory of Trela Brown from Forest Brown
In memory of Delphia Hale from Juanita Hale
In memory of Dorothy Faley & Robert Townsend from Stella Townsend
In memory of Edgar Ison from Mary Haddix
In memory of Ed Gross from Joyce Gross
In memory of Artis Gooslin by Lois Jean Gooslin
In memory of Daisy McCarty from James McCarty
In memory of Paul Douglas Owen from Florence Chambers
In memory of Reba from Ronald Hardwick
In memory of Ganole Johnson from Donna Calhoun
In memory of Adam Gammons from Homer Bentley
In memory of Beatrice Taylor from Tammy Robins
In memory of John Keller from Howard Elam
In memory of Martha Fathergill from Jean Prather
1. A gourd (Jonah 4:6)
2. A broom tree (1 Kings 19:4)
3. Wormwood (Proverbs 5:4; Amos 5:7)
4. Song of Solomon (2:1)
5. Behemoth (Job 40:15-22)
6. Song of Solomon (2:3)
7. The Palm (Psalm 92:12; Jeremiah 10:5)