“Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul: and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits. Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases, Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy; Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle’s [strong, overcoming, soaring]! The Lord executes righteousness and justice [not for me only, but] for all who are oppressed.” Psalm 103: 1-6. As you take these scriptures to heart think about, believe and stand on them. They will help you turn the tide in your life toward God and His victory. We must trust God for all our needs, daily! As we ask for His will to be done in our lives He will show us how to trust Him! Remember you are special to the Lord!
Hour of Harvest Guest List for August:
1st – Roy & Kay Himes & Friends
3rd – Revival – Praise Singers, Buddy Rhodes
4th – Revival – Gloryland Baptist Church, Wayne House
6th – Revival – Don Lovins & Friends, Alan Ratliff
7th – Revival – Gary Ward
8th – Revival – The Turner Family, Steve Wilkerson
10th – Revival – 11th Hour Ministries, Terry Joseph
11th – Revival – After 4T, Brad Stevens
13th – Revival – House of Prayer, Winston McClurg & Joe Cline
14th – Revival – Hampton Family, Richard Hampton
15th – Revival – Joyful Souls, Darrell Jones
17th – Granny & The Old Path
18th – Denniston House of Prayer, Dave Hammonds
20th – Sons Family
21st – Singing Redeemed
22nd – JJ Marshall & The Servants of God
24th – Shirley Baker France & Kraus Noble
25th – God’s Messengers
27th – 4/4 Him
28th – Guiding Inspirations, Jason Smith & Donald Wallen
29th – Voices of Praise
31st – Altro Church of God
Guests are subject to change. Tune in to WLJC at 7pm nightly or watch on the web at www.wljc.com. Call in your prayer request or pledge to (606) 464-4250 or (859) 469-7482 or email email@example.com
In memory of Wilma Rhodes from Joseph Rhodes
In memory of Paul Nelson from Irma Sorrell
In memory of Gary Brandenburg from Sam Hogan
In memory of Tracie Hunt from Berneice Patrick
In memory of Parents and Grandparents from Brenda Pollard
In memory of Joe Beck from Steve Stucky
In memory of Ethel Little from Bobby Tackett
In memory of Husband and sons from Opal Russell
In memory of Clemmie Lewis from Ralph Lewis
In memory of Geraldine McIntosh and Pastor Roy Gilbert from Jack & Lynny Huston
In memory of William E Shelton from Mary Robinson
In memory of Paul Nelson from Sue Beck
Hour of Harvest would like to make available an opportunity for you to make a memorial gift to this ministry. By making a donation to this ministry you are sowing a seed that will last eternally. Your memorial gift will be a lasting gift in memory of your loved one to an organization that was dear to their heart.
Bible Trivia Questions:
The Bible in Worship:
1. Many pastors start their worship service with the words “This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.” Where would you find that in the Bible?
2. “Holy, Holy, Holy” is a familiar phrase said (or sung) in many churches. Where does that phrase occur in the Bible?
3. What do you call a fixed set of Bible passages that are to be read in worship on particular days?
4. Some churches still practice “the holy kiss” in the worship service. Which New Testament books mention this practice?
5. “Peace be with you” is a part of many worship services. Where is that in the Bible?
6. Churches often “lift up hands to the Lord.” What book of the Bible mentions this practice?
I pray for all the people at WLJC. Your programs get me through my daily life. The pastors and the singers help keep my mind off the world situations. You are always in my prayers.
Dorothy, Georgetown, Ky.
I want to thank you all for getting the word of God out to the lost and to people like me that can’t get out and go to church. This is my church for me and my sister. We both have been sick for a long time. It brings us so much joy. Keep me in your prayers.
Helen, Somerset, Ky.
I want to thank you all for the wonderful music and your prayers. They have been a blessing to me. Pray for all of my family.
God bless you all,
Yvonne, Evarts, Ky.
Bible Trivia Answers:
1. Psalms (118:24) 2. Isaiah (6:3) the words were said by the angels Isaiah saw in the temple 3. Lectionaries; they are used in Catholic, Orthodox, Episcopal and other churches. 4. Romans (16:16) 1 Corinthians (16:20) 2 Corinthians (13:12), 1 Thessalonians (5:26); 1 Peter (5:14), It apparently was common practice in New Testament times. 5. 1 Peter (5:14) 6. Psalms (134:2); 1 Timothy (2:8)
Connect with Hour of Harvest:
Hour of Harvest
P.O. BOX Y
BEATTYVILLE, KY. 41311
YouTube: WLJCTV Channel
Facebook: WLJC TV Official Fan Page
The Hour of Harvest, Inc. is a nonprofit, nondenominational organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The mission of Hour of Harvest is to broadcast the Gospel in song and spoken word to reach as many people as possible for Christ. Hour of Harvest is funded primarily by contributions from viewers like you. All gifts are income tax deductible.